LiveO2 EWOT and Adaptive Contrast Systems are the exercise-with-oxygen training systems that allow my clients to work out while breathing higher or lower than normal amounts of oxygen. I recommend this unit because the training parameters are truly endless and there is no other product like it on the market.
The Standard System is a good introduction to exercise with oxygen for users who are on a tight budget.
Benefits of using AC over Standard (EWOT) reservoir systems include:
- Increased levels of oxygen in blood plasma and tissues
- Creating more red blood cells
- Expansion of vascular networks
- Greater energy and cellular voltage
- Faster recovery/healing/performance
- Having an AC system also allows you to use all the guides on our website.
Our reservoirs are designed with special liner materials. We are using the lowest VOC materials in the design of the reservoir. This ensures that the air you are breathing is as clean as possible. The outside of the reservoir is durable and high quality material that is designed to last for years. They are designed and made in the United States. All tubing is silicone.
The 5LPM system takes about two hours to fill before you can use it.
The 10LMP system takes about one hour to fill.
- Reservoir Height = 6 Feet 10 Inches
- Reservoir Width = 4 Feet 10 Inches
- Minimum Floor Space = 6 x 5 foot space for exercise equipment and Standard System